Holiday music is supposed to be fun, nostalgic and give you the feeling of the seasons. Unfortunately, the season starts being shoved down our throats (and earholes) before we even have our played out Halloween costumes picked out.
Have an opinion on this? Sure you do. Let us know!
10) Santa Claus Is Coming to Town – Bruce Springsteen
9) Grandma Got Ran Over By A Reindeer – Elmo & Patsy
8) The Twelve Days of Christmas – Bob and Doug McKenzie
7) Little Drummer Boy – David Bowie and Bing Crosby
6) Baby It’s Cold Outside
5) Santa Baby
4) Any Christmas Parody Song
3) Do They Know It’s Christmas? – Band Aid
2) Wonderful Christmas Time – Paul McCartney and Wings