Rock Girl Blog
Miss October 2017 Rock Girl Jennasea
I'm a little lady making life as fun as possible with my doggo. Lets talk about how "television" is one of the greatest underrated bands of all time. I have a great taste in music and food, but not so much in radio personalities cause I listen to CJ. I once spent an entire night dancing with Bill Murray at a Lupe Fiasco show. Feed me queso and tell me I'm pretty. Xxo
I work at perfect 10 men's club (best gentlemans club in Austin) (for real) and I also find guests to appear on the Jerry Springer show. I'm lucky enough to have a job that allows me to travel frequently and explore the world, although there's no place like Austin. I've recently been teaching myself how to ride a motorcycle because I mean, come on, who doesn't like the rush of being on a motorcycle. I have a doggo named Eleanor Rigby that comes along for all the adventures- she's the cutest. Oh and, I listen to Christmas music year round. Bite me.
1) What kind of Rock Girl photo shoot do you envision? Fur coats, pizza and whiskey.
2) What is the weirdest thing you’ve seen or been a part of in Austin? Your perception of weird and mine could be completely different.
I have a thing for dressing up in costume, any chance I get. Well one time I was able to convince a girlfriend to dress as Cheech and Chong with me to go see their comedy show. There ended up being an exact replica of "the love machine" and people lost their minds to get photos of us in it.. We were so bombarded by people that we actually missed the show but later I got an email for Tommy Chong's son asking if he could use the photo. Him and I have been good friends ever since and I even sometimes get to chose the music for their podcast.
Can we get that Leigh girl on the radio again?
4) How does being a Rock Girl further your life goals? Maybe now I can finally get the man of my dreams. Moving out of the friendzone y'all!
5) Why? (not related to the above just an existential question) "Why not?" is the better question.
Rock Girl Jennasea
Each Miss KLBJ Rock Girl receives:
- $100 in cash
- A pair of concert tickets to a show during the month you are Rock Girl
- Photo shoot with Vaughn Luciano
- Video shoot with CJ Morgan
- Photo gallery and blog page featured on KLBJFM.com
- Mentions on KLBJ’s Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages
- You will get to be on the Radio and a part of the Rock Girl Podcast!
A winner will be chosen at the end of each month from that month's submissions. Contestants are welcome to enter multiple times per year as the criteria and judges vary from month to month. Finalists and winners are selected via a panel of judges AND based off of the feedback listeners give us on-air and our social media pages.
*Must be at least 18 to participate. Please note that by submitting your photos you agree to let KLBJ use them in promotional materials for Rock Girl.