Dudley and Bob Show 5-8-2013
5/8/2013 6:52:00 AM
This morning we talked to Daniel for a while about his dating situation. He has finally bit the bullet and signed up for a dating site. If any ladies out there are interested you should contact us!
-A website pits Issaquah High School Students in a "hotness tournament." Not much has changed since the days of "slambook."
Fact: Women in revealing dresses cause Earthquakes. (According to Iranian Cleric)
*Find out the true cost of your vices. This might hurt.
*Three girls who were kidnapped over a decade ago in three seperate instances, have all been found in a house in Cleveland. One of the girls was able to escape and call the police, with the help of a neighbor.
*Cleveland hero gets the autotune treatment. This is the best one so far...
Freeloader: Thanks to Erick and Nathan for coming in today with their product, The Freeloader. The Freeloader is a lightweight child carrier backpack, rugged enough for the trail but easy enough for a day at the park.
- -Lightweight aluminum frame provides ergonomic distribution of weight, increasing comfort and reducing long term strain
- -Plush padding on back panel and seat offer extended comfort for your freeloader
- -Open back maximizes airflow to keep your back cool
- -Shoulder, waist and chest straps for adjustable comfort and sizing. Extra padding shoulders spread the vertical load through the trapezius
- -Capacity of up to 80 lbs., great for toddlers and small children
- -Small enough for a carry-on, easily stows away for travel around the world, perfect for air travel, road trips and more
- **Made with lead- and phylate-free nylon materials
- **Meets all CPSC standards